Reggie Kelly and Travis Bennett “Teach the Timeline” and more on the ‘Simple Layman’ YouTube Channel.
God’s Foretold Work
Weekly fellowship over the Word with the GFW crew on the ‘God’s Foretold Work’ YouTube Channel. We go LIVE on most Saturday nights at 7PM EST to explore the “at hand” and “not yet” nature of the Kingdom of God as it relates to the mystery of Israel and the Church.
- Restoring the Context [VIDEO]
- Israel’s Hope: Our Hope [VIDEO]
- The Sign of the Sacrifice [VIDEO]
- The Signs Before THE Sign
- A Tale of Four Temples: What the Prophets Knew and When They Knew It
- A Revealed Righteousness
- ESV on Dan 9:25-26?
- Israel and the Church: Two Views
- It is Finished
- The Stage is Not Yet Set: Critical Distinctions
- Who is the Restrainer in 2 Thessalonians 2?
- The Mystery of the Kingdom (& John the Baptist)
- The First Resurrection
- The Downfall of the Devil is in the Details of Daniel [VIDEO]
- Critique of the Prewrath Position (by Brock Hollett) [VIDEO]
- About “MysteryofIsrael.org”
- Avoiding the False Alarms of Prophetic Speculation
- Daniel as a Type of the Godly Remnant
- Israel’s Inviolability – Truth or Myth?
- Israel’s Present Situation in the Light of Prophecy
- Latest Developments in the Middle East Crisis
- One or Two Peoples of God? Reflections on the Mystery of Israel and the Church
- Preterism’s Achilles’ Heel
- Prophetic Call to Practical Preparation
- Reflections on the Historic Impasse Between Church and Synagogue
- Some Thoughts on “Keeping the Law” or “Torah Observance”
- The Key of the Mystery in the Reign of Grace
- Tsunami Disaster and the Issue of Prophecy
- Why the Jew?
- Convocation 2010
- Convocation 2010
- Convocation 2011
- Convocation 2012
- Convocation 2013
- Convocation 2014
- Convocation 2015
- Convocation 2016
- Convocation 2017
- Convocation 2019
- Convocation 2020
- Convocation 2021
- Apocalyptic Evangelism 2002
- Apocalyptic Evangelism Course
- The Five Visions of Daniel
- HTML5 | Introduction | Daniel the Prophet: Pursuing the Lord’s Mandate
- HTML5 | Lesson 1 | Daniel Chapter 2: The Dream of Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon
- HTML5 | Lesson 2 | Daniel Chapter 7: Four Beasts Rise from the Sea
- HTML5 | Lesson 3 | Daniel Chapter 8: The Ram and the Goat
- HTML5 | Lesson 4 | Daniel Chapter 9: The Seventy Sevens of Daniel’s People
- HTML5 | Lesson 5 | Daniel Chapters 10-12: The Abomination that Causes Desolation
- Introduction | Daniel the Prophet: Pursuing the Lord’s Mandate
- Lesson 1 | Daniel Chapter 2: The Dream of Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon
- Lesson 2 | Daniel Chapter 7: Four Beasts Rise from the Sea
- Lesson 3 | Daniel Chapter 8: The Ram and the Goat
- Lesson 4 | Daniel Chapter 9: The Seventy Sevens of Daniel’s People
- Lesson 5 | Daniel Chapters 10-12: The Abomination that Causes Desolation
- INDEX (Alphabetical Order)
- Index of Posts
- Israel Is To Be Restored (Ch. 15 of “Jesus is Coming”)
- KC Prophetical School 11-13-12
- Note: The Difference Between Pre-Mill and A-Mill
- Saved By Grace | by John Bunyan
- The End-Time Church: What Will It Look Like? How Do We Get There? (by Fred London)
- Weekly Bible Study
- Apocalyptic Evangelism (41)
- Apocalyptic Righteousness (6)
- Apostolic Sending (2)
- Articles (7)
- Audio (20)
- Avoiding False Alarms (9)
- Bible Study (148)
- Christ In You The Hope of Glory (27)
- Church Doctrine (30)
- Convocation 2010 (18)
- Convocation 2011 (3)
- Convocation 2012 (15)
- Convocation 2013 (2)
- Convocation 2014 (1)
- Convocation 2017 (1)
- Convocation 2019 (1)
- Convocation 2020 (1)
- Convocation 2021 (2)
- Israel and the Church (69)
- Judgement (10)
- Opposing Views (39)
- Prophecy (208)
- Recommended Reading (12)
- The Anatomy of the Apostolic (2)
- The Big Picture (1)
- The Body of Christ (10)
- The Cross of Christ (8)
- The Dilemma of the Covenant (2)
- The Everlasting Covenant (17)
- The Kingdom (14)
- The Lamb of God (5)
- The Law (6)
- The Millennium (8)
- The Mystery of Godliness (4)
- The Mystery of Iniquity (5)
- The Mystery of Israel (25)
- The Mystery of the Gospel (23)
- The Wrath to Come (5)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video (53)
- Simple Layman (1)
Category Archives: Video
This interview was recorded in preparation for “Covenant and Controversy II: The City of the Great King” by FAI Missions. It is included as an extra in the Special Edition, where it is still available at a higher resolution along with many other excellent clips.
We are grateful to FAI for permission to share this here.
The interviewer is Dalton Thomas of FAI Missions.
Reggie discusses the prophetic framework (and yes… even timeline) upon which the mysteries of the faith do hang.
Reggie discusses what Daniel would have inherited from Moses, the Psalms, and the prophets that preceded him, and how this would have been interpreted in light of his questions and the new light he was receiving.
Reggie had a good discussion recently with Joel Richardson concerning the timing of the return of the Lord in relation to the Millennium: Pre-mill, Post-mill, A-mill. We certainly look forward to further visits with Joel.
What kind of righteousness have we been brought into in Christ? In this segment Reggie probes the nature of Israel’s righteousness “in That Day”, and… by extension… our righteousness now.
From the Saturday night Bible Studies, this Session was on Isaiah 17.
God is straightening His people into the place of rest; that is, His finished work (the works He has prepared in advance for us to do).
From the Saturday night LIVE Bible studies, this session on Hebrews Chapter 10 was particularly rich with Gospel proclamation. Reggie Kelly’s participation begins about 10 minutes into the study. (With Tom Quinlan, Ryan Couch, Phil Norcom, Travis Bennett and others)
Reggie’s participation begins at about the 10 minute mark. Do give up early. This session gets better and better as it goes on.
This is a 13 minute exerpt from the recent study in Hebrews 7. In this clip Reggie mentions one of the first Articles we ever published here at Mystery of Israel. That article is reprinted below for your convenience.
From the Glorious Church 2015 Conference in March. Reggie Kelly made it just in time to be included on the panel for a discussion of the nature and character of the Church during the great tribulation. This video along with messages from the co-panelists can be found at the Glorious Church 2015 YouTube Channel. Continue reading